Working At Battle Creek Montessori Academy
We are looking for educators and staff members who are passionate, dedicated and driven with an undeniable love for children. We value our people, we expect greatness, and we believe in whole-child learning.
Battle Creek Montessori Academy is a part of the Choice Schools Associates network of schools. Choice employs more than 600 educators and was named a Detroit Free Press 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 “Top Place to Work” based on employee surveys. Choice partners with school communities, empowering and equipping them to fulfill their unique mission and prioritizes the recruitment and retention of top talent as a critical component of success.
Here at Battle Creek Montessori Academy, we understand why a unique learning experience is a priority.
Experience the BCMA difference where a great education is just the start. The Montessori method combined with our own approach to working collaboratively with families ensures your child will grow to be an independent, confident individual who thrives on creative thinking. But there’s something more: families that choose Battle Creek Montessori Academy have decided on an educational path that is fundamentally different from the one offered by other schools.
Benefits and Opportunities at Battle Creek Montessori Academy
- Teachers and staff support each other. Each building has instructional coaches, trained student advocates, a dean of students, social workers, and a team of support staff to assist teachers.
- Planning time during lunch and encore classes.
- Robust professional development.
- A collaborative and professional environment.
- Work-life fulfillment.
- Competitive compensation.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance as well as teladoc and flex-spending accounts.
- 401(K) retirement plan options with up to a 5% match.
- 529 educational savings plan.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Paid time off in addition to regularly scheduled holidays.
- Employer-paid life insurance and short-term disability.
- Maternity and paternity pay.
- Teacher in Residency Program.
- Educational Assistance Program.
- Career pathways for professional growth.
- Fun employee perks and discounts.